Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tulsa, OK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a small green transformer on the ground as of yesterday when I drove by but there was also a larger concrete pad with exposed conduit that was unfinished. I'm guessing based on size that the transformer that is there is a small one for auxilary control power and a larger transformer is going to be installed on the big unfinished concrete pad to provide the big power these chargers will need but I'm just speculating.

Fences are down, still no power yet

Attachments

• 0BA76EC3-975C-4607-AF75-435186C3D191.jpeg
    0BA76EC3-975C-4607-AF75-435186C3D191.jpeg
    739.6 KB · Views: 110
Drove by after work and saw a tech in a black Model Y and another in a Model 3 working on the cabinets. I also saw what looked to be a transformer down the hill with a bunch of dirt/mud dug up so hopefully we're close. My wild guess is they have grid power and are provisioning the chargers.

Reactions: TulsaCoker
It is not on my car's map yet. So, I preconditioned somewhat navigating to Catoosa supercharger. I saw 160 kw which is good for not optimal charging.
Also, it does not charge any money yet. Come for free charging tonight, I guess.

This is the first new supercharger in Oklahoma in 6 years and 8 months. That is the longest gap for any state.

EDIT: Actually Rhode Island has it beat, but that is a tiny state!
Hopefully adding capacity in OKC doesn't take another 6 years! We've also got Henryetta on the schedule for this year so hopefully that further serves to end the trend.

Edit: I also tested the chargers this morning and they seemed to be working fine. I wasn't the only one there either.