Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Turkey Lake, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
has anyone done Orlando -> miami with a model 3. Do you stop at Ft drum ?

Use your Nav to tell you. I do not own a model 3 yet. Perhaps your NAV is not completely up and running. Put your destination in somewhere and it will tell you what to do real quick. You have LR Pack I assume and rear wheel drive. Your range is pretty long. You can do Ft Drum Yes, Riviera Beach and a whole host along the turnpike and 95 these days to Miami.

has anyone done Orlando -> miami with a model 3. Do you stop at Ft drum ?

Fort Drum is my preferred spot, as I've then driven a good distance, can stop for food, drink and a pit stop. By the time the passengers are ready to go back to the car, I have a nearly-full battery which leaves me lots of range available upon arrival in Orlando. Just works out very nicely and conveniently, IMHO.

My guess/hope is this is Super Charger expansion
No work is being done around the cabinets and transforms.

Attachments

• 5FD28865-E8A3-47C4-8884-30C15E857897.jpeg
    5FD28865-E8A3-47C4-8884-30C15E857897.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 95
My friend with an M3 who drives past it to and from work just confirmed it is no longer free. Anyone know why? Actually I was surprised to hear it was free originally, but figured it was part of the legislature that was passed expanding the EV charging on the highways in Florida.