Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tusayan, AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A2C46F50-92C6-44C3-B27A-738553A51CA7.jpeg
Went by Friday 10th Oct and still no power on Super Charger or destination chargers.

I don't wish to rain on anyone's parade, but the picture of the concrete pad outside the fencing around the Tesla supercharger equipment looks suspicious. Like maybe it's for a power transformer or something that will be delivered later? And is necessary for anything else to work??

That post was several months ago. Does anyone know the latest status?

I don't wish to rain on anyone's parade, but the picture of the concrete pad outside the fencing around the Tesla supercharger equipment looks suspicious. Like maybe it's for a power transformer or something that will be delivered later? And is necessary for anything else to work??
My concern too.

I think I'll drive there tomorrow and check it out. I'll arrive with not enough range to go anywhere, and just wait in the parking lot until they power up so I can charge and go home. [Oh, darn. Back in fantasy land again. I have to work. When do I retire?]

My concern too.

I think I'll drive there tomorrow and check it out. I'll arrive with not enough range to go anywhere, and just wait in the parking lot until they power up so I can charge and go home. [Oh, darn. Back in fantasy land again. I have to work. When do I retire?]
Yeah, that might be a good idea, because this Supercharger is apparently working.

This checkin was posted an hour ago on PlugShare. I just msg’d the user and I am waiting for an answer.
25D347D4-F97D-47E5-BFCF-808EDA60CA16.jpeg

“The post says they used a wall outlet.“ A wall outlet isn’t a representation of a supercharger. It’s a setting some people use to get around the fact that superchargers are intentionally restricted from being added manually.
Your point? He still checked in saying the Supercharger is active.