Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tyngsborough, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tavern on the Square is now open.
Swung by Tyngsborough this evening. The parking lot in front of the superchargers was absolutely jammed. Needed to drive all the way up to the buildings, go left, and slowly navigate the tightly packed rows of cars to get to the supercharger. I never dreamed I'd see that area that busy given how dead that shopping center was during the progression up to the supercharger opening. I think it was all Tavern customers - not sure there is any other tenant there (or at all) in the rest of that part of the shopping plaza.

The photo doesn't capture the multiple rows filled with parked cars to the right.
IMG_9741.jpeg

The scene around noon today, all but 2 stalls occupied. These 3 clowns pulled up almost simultaneously. The driver of the white F-150 at the far end pointed to his gas tank cover as though it was a charge port. Obviously not even a Lightening. The Tyngsboro cop that showed up was clearly sympathetic. He understood it was an intentional act of EV harassment, akin to parking in front of a busy gas pump. I informed him the trouble could be found inside the Tavern. He assured me it would be taken care of. Thank you sir!...Although I didn't stick around for the public shaming of watching their vehicles reposition, was happy to oblige them in the pouring rain.
20230520_125901.jpg

The scene around noon today, all but 2 stalls occupied. These 3 clowns pulled up almost simultaneously. The driver of the white F-150 at the far end pointed to his gas tank cover as though it was a charge port. Obviously not even a Lightening. The Tyngsboro cop that showed up was clearly sympathetic. He understood it was an intentional act of EV harassment, akin to parking in front of a busy gas pump. I informed him the trouble could be found inside the Tavern. He assured me it would be taken care of. Thank you sir!...Although I didn't stick around for the public shaming of watching their vehicles reposition, was happy to oblige them in the pouring rain. View attachment 939555
I had a similar experience two days ago. Police need to get more involved in setting limits and issuing citations, as this is clearly deliberate, organized, and not simply bad parking space etiquette.

Last edited:
The scene around noon today, all but 2 stalls occupied. These 3 clowns pulled up almost simultaneously. The driver of the white F-150 at the far end pointed to his gas tank cover as though it was a charge port. Obviously not even a Lightening. The Tyngsboro cop that showed up was clearly sympathetic. He understood it was an intentional act of EV harassment, akin to parking in front of a busy gas pump. I informed him the trouble could be found inside the Tavern. He assured me it would be taken care of. Thank you sir!...Although I didn't stick around for the public shaming of watching their vehicles reposition, was happy to oblige them in the pouring rain. View attachment 939555
I would've blocked the front of the trucks from exiting. lol