Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Union, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t see this one in the forum, it’s been posted on Tesla’s find us map for some time. It’s listed as coming soon, Q3, 2022. Any ideas where? I was hoping the Union rest stop on the GSP North but I suppose it’s quite close to the new Cranford supercharger. Guessing there’s a new Wawa popping up somewhere in union.

Man, I'm losing it.

I was thinking you guys are all crazy, these chargers have been open for months. I charged there last month. LOL, NOPE, I was there in P3 Loaner limping home with a flat. (I hate low profile tires) went right past them a couple of times to the air pump didn't even register that they were being installed and to look up the location

B822E2F2-B873-4AA5-950F-E64F88E43F90.jpeg

For anyone trying to find this Supercharger before it appears on the car Nav, I found today that navigating by the address took me to the wrong place on Route 22. It is actually about 0.9 miles further East on 22 from where the car Nav took me. In the image below, the black icon is where the nav thinks 1750 Route 22 East is, the red car arrowhead is where it actually is.

PXL_20230322_184806068.jpg

Reactions: thisisdiddy