Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger unveiling event

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The FL stations look like Jacksonville, Melbourne/Cape Canaveral, south of Sarasota (Port Charlotte?), Tallahassee and Pensacola. That also makes sens when you look at the interstate distances between them. Orlando has such a high density of charge stations I'd question whether a supercharger was necessary there and most people spend more than 30 minutes when they stop in Orlando. The thinking is probably the same for Miami, you're either going to it or away from it, it's not really somewhere you drive through/past.

Definitely looks like all those snowbirds can drive down here in their Model Ss now.

dmetcalf;bt61 said:
Hope we get an Orlando dot... The Eastern FL one looks like Melbourne or Palm Bay, if accurate. Is Western FL Sarasota Nigel/Larry?

Hi David,

I'm guessing the Western dot is Naples just before you get on Alligator Alley. A potential location might be exit #101 off of I-75. There's a Cracker Barrel there, but they may not have enough parking spaces to spare. There's also a Burger King there that probably does have space.

Larry