Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger Upgrades I95

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did a trip from Boston area to Philly. Cold and rainy most of the way, but averaged consumption in the 260 wh/mile range, so not too bad. Stopped at Darien, CT south rest stop for a charge. They have installed a bank of 14 new chargers and if I read correctly, they are rated at 250 kW! They weren't operating yet and I panicked because I thought I wouldn't be able to charge. Fortunately, the old Superchargers were still working. It's great to see charging facilities being upgraded. More and faster Superchargers. I noticed them at other rest stops as I drove by. This is a big improvement from the previous 4 Superchargers at many of the rest stops. Are others seeing upgraded Superchargers on their routes?

They are putting V3s in Madison, CT on I95. I'm not sure if they are up and running yet. They've been working on them for months. I'll see if it shows up on my next trip. Charging my get so fast we may not have time to take a leak anymore!

Just traveled I95 thru CT. Stopped at V3 Supercharger in Madison, CT. Worked great! Hit 250 kW, which was amazing to see. Also, stopped at V3 Supercharger in Bensalem, PA, also hit 250 kW. It's nice that they install more than 4 Superchargers at these V3s. It sucks sharing a V2 and only getting 66 kW.

Reactions: kayak1