TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Supercharger Used but not Billed

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by Waited756days, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Waited756days

Waited756days Member

I used Superchargers in CA, OR and WA in the middle of June. Still not showing on my history nor on my VISA account. I called Tesla and reported this three or more weeks ago. Anyone else have this "problem"?

2. Jrzapata

Jrzapata Member

I haven’t used super chargers yet, but I want that problem
    Just saying :)

3. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

Just wondering why you would report this. :D Not exactly a major deal if it catches up with you a year from now... and that’s probably all it is. Delay in paperwork.

4. ewoodrick

ewoodrick Active Member

My car showed the charging at the delivery center when I picked it up

5. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

Seriously, I thought these were supposed to be billed to the credit card on file with your My Tesla account/page. I would assume either billed immediately or monthly rollup perhaps. Do you have a car on file on your My Tesla page?

6. ggr

ggr Roadster R80 537, SigS P85 29, M3P 80k

The fees levied when you overstay your charging session (if you otherwise have free supercharging) get included in your next visit to a service center. I expected that they would change this for paid supercharging, but maybe not?

7. Waited756days

Waited756days Member

Still not billed.
    I am a stockholder and would hope that this revenue stream is as full as it can be.

8. Waited756days

Waited756days Member

Yes, on file and all charges before and after have been billed just not the ones I mentioned.

9. StellarRat

StellarRat Member

Wasn't there an introductory period of free charging for some buyers at one point or another. I seem to recall that. Also, you haven't mention what kind of car you have or when you bought it. Looks like a 3 of some kind.

10. walnotr

walnotr New Member

I have been experiencing this same thing. We have been traveling extensively for the last few weeks going from SC to SC. Since 10/24/2018, the history has not shown charges and the last time I looked, my credit card has not been billed either. I will call when I have time to follow up with Tesla. If I agree to pay for something, I don’t expect an error to make it free. BTW, if someone gives me more change than I am due, I give it back too.