Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Utica, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would think that Binghamton, Scranton, and Allentown would be a reasonable route to populate with SCs, but it seems to be lower priority for Tesla than linking up more transcontinental east-west routes. I suppose Tesla has the statistics on where people go. They seem to mostly know what they're doing.

I agree 100%. A North/South Supercharger path (aside from I95) is important, and will hopefully start getting high priority from Tesla soon!

Yes. I live in New Hartford, and drove by today. I thought it was not activated because I had trouble removing the cord. After an embarrassing call to Tesla Motors I found out it sticks before getting any use. After rotating it I was able to charge my car. They told me on the phone it was activated yesterday. I personally wish the Syracuse Supercharger was up, and I wish that a Supercharger would be put in Binghamton since I commonly go that way.

Hooray! Now send that construction crew down the road to Buffalo: it's the only missing link for future Cleveland to Boston road trips. (My grandson will thank you).

Not so easy on/off either. Could be worse, Apple Maps initially had me going left where only a right was possible. This pic was worse before I found this exit out of the parking lot.
1BA9F096-72F0-49C6-BE1C-32DDF5163973.jpeg

This is one SC to avoid.