Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Vacaville, CA (expanded in 2017, 16 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great shots Ryan! :smile:

There was a great turnout today at the Vacaville Supercharger opening, more than 20 MS.
Yes it was. I counted 25 at the cutting, but some came later... I think 3 including rob. I also saw three more later in the day, one of which for sure was hoping to catch the tail end of the cutting, but missed it by several hours. They did get to try supercharging out though. They were a 60 that hadn't purchased charging because they didnt realize it was an up charge. Tesla accommodated and turned it on for 24 hours for them one time.... Interesting to know that they have that much control of it.

i noticed the same thing about the license plates.

Supercharging at Vacaville on trip back from Sacramento; eating lunch now at Amici's. That's my MC red behind the cool matte black in the foreground.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387748047.877802.jpg

Very nice @bkenchan, in fact I hard a hard time pinning down the exact color, definitely stealth. Can you share which local shop did the XPEL wrap? I just posted my pic in your other thread.

Here is my energy profile for the day including supercharging data:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 431
I stopped by a couple times, and even already on Saturday (the day after the ribbon cutting) there were more model s cars at the charger than I'd seen in vacaville over the last year total.

If you build it they will come. I took more pictures of the event if anyone is interested, but I've decided not to post them. I was trying to capture how many people and cars were there, but no one is facing the camera so it's kind of boring. If your interested in seeing them anyway, pm me... Also, I have a blurry picture of the actual ribbon cutting if anyone is interested.

I wrote a little write-up on the Vacaville supercharger on my blog. I'll try the World Burrito place across the street next time I"m there.

Vacaville Supercharger | Tesla Owner
you mean Freebirds? It's a pretty big chain, just ask anyone from Texas. It is pretty good. Better than chipotle even, depending who you ask.

Surprisingly, I hear very little talk of people going there regularly. There is also a brand new dickeys BBQ across the street from the supercharger too.

yeah, surprisingly there is no food court in the mall, and there are only the random little places (maybe 2 or 3) and a TCBY yogurt in the mall, but there are a ton of restaurants within a very minimal walk from the chargers. Most of these are even closer to the chargers than the food court at the Folsom outlets: Tahoe joes, dickeys, Freebirds, Olive Garden, Mel's diner, togos, pop eyes, carls jr, taco bell, subway, Applebee's, black oak restaurant, in n out, and hometown buffet. Those are all within a blocks walk (some in the strip mall west of the outlet, some across the street, and some in the other half of the outlet mall on e other side of nut tree).

If you are willing to walk a little further (maybe 1/4-1/2 mile), you open yourself to chilis, bjs, country kitchen breakfast, clay oven, strings Italian restaurant, little mad fish sushi, Chevys, red robin and jack in the box.