Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Vacaville, CA (expanded in 2017, 16 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by today. No progress.
Not sure when you stopped by, but I just got back in town and as of 630 am there is progress. The transformer has been built by pg and e.... Now it just needs a final inspection (which might have already happened) and a switch flip.... The only visible progress, other than cars actually being plugged in, that we will be able to actually see from here on out is tesla uncovering them.

Which means its probably operational today...or at least tomorrow.

No.

But, to put it in perspective (and not necessarily specific to this site), what can delay the site after everything seems to be complete includes, but not limited to: GFI testing, pre-final permit approvals (i.e. planning, fire, etc.), permit final, comissioning / certification, utility primary and/or secondary conductor work, meter / CTS by utility, transformer output adjustment, and a multitude of other items that are tied into these items or other items altogether separate, but schedule impacting, nonetheless.

who is going to be there?
\

With only two appointments that were not moveable this month, I thought, ha ha, that there was a 99.9% chance that I could make their Grand Opening. Guess What? Smack in the middle of what can't be changed. Couldn't get there until 1130, and I would wonder that very many would be hanging around by then. Live 55 miles away and don't need to charge, would suggest lunch, but Tesla has their party truck at these things, so that would be redundant. Oh well.

Somebody make sure that the GAP manager and the paparazzi get test rides!