Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Vacaville, CA (expanded in 2017, 16 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone live close to the Vacaville, CA location? Supposedly the address is 101 Nut Tree Rd Vacaville, CA 95687 and is to be placed at the Vacaville Premium Outlets. I just wanted to create a dedicated thread specifically for this confirmed location and see if we could get some status updates/pictures from anyone in the area. Thanks.

Recargo link - http://www.recargo.com/sites/11229
Tesla Wiki Supercharger Map - http://www.teslawiki.net/supercharger/

Yes I realize this thread could be a bit repetitive but I feel that finding details on a specific location is rather difficult. Typically I look in the main stick thread of "Tesla Supercharger network" however its difficult to find details on a specific location. I attempted to create this thread to simplify it and have one thread per location so users can quickly find what they're looking for. It's an option but its up to everyone else if it should be the solution.

Yes I realize this thread could be a bit repetitive but I feel that finding details on a specific location is rather difficult. Typically I look in the main stick thread of "Tesla Supercharger network" however its difficult to find details on a specific location. I attempted to create this thread to simplify it and have one thread per location so users can quickly find what they're looking for. It's an option but its up to everyone else if it should be the solution.

The regional subforums have more information about superchargers in specific locations.

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/forumdisplay.php/97-North-America

I appreciate what you are doing. I always have to look through about 4 or 5 Supercharger threads before I figure out where those last cool pictures of the Vacaville SCs were posted. Some here, some there, can't remember which forum etc. This might be helpful, except everyone will continue to post on the other threads, so it may be a losing proposition.

Wish the "new" Superchargers each had their own thread until they were officially opened. If you might be looking for the only SC in Wisconsin (hypothetical), it makes it easy. Norcal, on the other hand, has lots, and I am not even sure where "Norcal" and "Socal" meet. What about "CenCal"? "Bay Area"? (which bay? There are a few.) At present, I go to Tesla Club and Google "Vacaville Superchargers" and get about a half dozen hits that I can check (the rest are ads).

..... I've posted pictures only in the main supercharger thread and the California NorCal supercharger locations one. If you want more info, you can pm me. I know dsurber has done similar, and we have both commented in one thread on the tm.com forums.

I appreciate what you are doing. I always have to look through about 4 or 5 Supercharger threads before I figure out where those last cool pictures of the Vacaville SCs were posted. Some here, some there, can't remember which forum etc. This might be helpful, except everyone will continue to post on the other threads, so it may be a losing proposition.

Wish the "new" Superchargers each had their own thread until they were officially opened. If you might be looking for the only SC in Wisconsin (hypothetical), it makes it easy. Norcal, on the other hand, has lots, and I am not even sure where "Norcal" and "Socal" meet. What about "CenCal"? "Bay Area"? (which bay? There are a few.) At present, I go to Tesla Club and Google "Vacaville Superchargers" and get about a half dozen hits that I can check (the rest are ads).

Yes that is exactly the reason why I created this thread! I myself had issues finding news about specific locations so I thought others may be experiencing the same problems. Hopefully others will see the benefit of being able to discover news and updates about specific locations and allow the solution to grow. However that decision is up to the community so we'll just have to wait and see.

I grabbed some of the pictures from the other thread to continue sharing the concept. These images were uploaded by user markb1 on 11-30-2013. Enjoy!
IMG_1025.jpg
IMG_1026.jpg
IMG_1027.jpg
IMG_1028.jpg

Spoke to an electrician at the site yesterday. He said due to the recent weather, PG&E had to deal with other jobs. With any luck, it'll be all hooked up this week. Too bad cause it sure would have made our trip to Napa this weekend so much easier. Oh well, still had a blast though. Here's one more pic...

photo.JPG

I'm driving by it daily. There is a whole electrical box (I'm pretty sure it'll be a transformer) that pge has to install. It's not there yet. It does make it easy to see if there is work done though.... No giant box = no progress... Again, rumor is Christmas plus or minus a week. I'll be out of town for a few days. I'll update when I get back.. Hopefully I don't miss the opening, haha.

I'm driving by it daily. There is a whole electrical box (I'm pretty sure it'll be a transformer) that pge has to install. It's not there yet. It does make it easy to see if there is work done though.... No giant box = no progress... Again, rumor is Christmas plus or minus a week. I'll be out of town for a few days. I'll update when I get back.. Hopefully I don't miss the opening, haha.

Sounds like we got some excellent eyes on the ground. Thanks for the help!

Looking forward to your report, when you return.
Thanks,