Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Valencia, CA (LIVE 15 Dec 2022, 8 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

Another Supercharger is on its way to Valencia!!

Permits were filed in February for an 8-stall V3 at the Hilton Garden Inn at Magic Mountain. Both permits are in review

FPcgrYYWQAgBl-S.jpg

FPcgrYaXMAY2t5A.jpg

This permit was issued recently. Look for work to begin soon.
1663128656387.png

This is the north end of the Coffee Bean. That curved road is the drive thru they have. It's pretty close to the existing ChargePoint chargers. I'm excited to have some Tesla chargers much closer to the freeway
Yes, looks to straddle both sides of the drive thru with the equipment taking out some drought tolerant grass.

Thanks. I live in Stevenson Ranch and this would be my closest one.
I saw that they are building one in newhall

Looking at directions, the one by coffee bean is probably closer to you. What they really needed to do was put one in that walmart shopping center on the old road. Its right by the freeway and plenty of space.

Searching even more, seems they want to put another one on newhall ranch road

Last edited:
I saw that they are building one in newhall

Looking at directions, the one by coffee bean is probably closer to you. What they really needed to do was put one in that walmart shopping center on the old road. Its right by the freeway and plenty of space.

Searching even more, seems they want to put another one on newhall ranch road
yes I saw the Gateway plaza one recently. The Newhall one is far for me ..The Magic mountain one is like you mentioned closest to me.. also agree on getting one in Valencia marketplace near Walmart on Old road which is walking distance from my place.