Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Valley Stream, NY

youngeli

Mar 6, 2016
Long Island, NY
Spotted a new Supercharger installation at Green Acres Mall in Valley Stream, NY.
They are currently fenced off (and covered in garbage bags) in a parking lot behind Best Buy/near Bronx BBQ. I counted 11 stalls, but I assume they always come in pairs, so maybe a 12th hasn't been installed yet?

Attachments

• greenacres1.jpg
    greenacres1.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 177
  • greenacres2.jpg
    greenacres2.jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 170
  • greenacres3.jpg
    greenacres3.jpg
    495.4 KB · Views: 169

pkodali

Oct 22, 2017
Sacramento
Spotted a new Supercharger installation at Green Acres Mall in Valley Stream, NY.
They are currently fenced off (and covered in garbage bags) in a parking lot behind Best Buy/near Bronx BBQ. I counted 11 stalls, but I assume they always come in pairs, so maybe a 12th hasn't been installed yet?
Looks almost complete. You can see the concrete pedestal in the 1st pic for where the 12th one would go

jaguar36

Apr 10, 2014
NJ
And... its already on supercharge.info! Man that guy is good.

Shame it looks like the lower power urban supercharger.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC