TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Supercharger - Valley Stream, NY

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by youngeli, Apr 18, 2018.

1. ZBayChris

ZBayChris Member

On my way to JFK this morning to pick up a friend, I decided to check VS out. I didn’t need a charge, but I wanted to see what the situation was and if there were any notices on the pumps. There were no notices, or any indications that something might be wrong. There were two Model 3s there. One, empty, car was in 1B and the other in 4A. I plugged into 3A, with 160 miles of range. I stayed for 20 minutes and added almost 40 miles, which isn’t bad for Urban Charges under those circumstances.
    I meant to check out one pump from each pair not being used, but my friend’s plane arrived significantly early.
    I’m assuming that “Reduced Service”, in this case, means some entire banks are not working. I just don’t know why it is taking so long to get this location completely up and running.

2. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

“Pumps”? LOL

3. ZBayChris

ZBayChris Member

Hey, I still have an ICE vehicle. Old habits die hard.