Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Vancouver, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

« Looks like the Vancouver Supercharger is now open. Somewhere around Burrard Street. Parking fees apply which I’ve yet to confirm rates » post by @doubles87 now I can’t see anything on Find Us and can’t see it on my car’s map because it isn’t in the garage.

If this Supercharger is close to Burrard Street, I would guess it being at the CF Pacific Centre, which no one cared to check despite my mentioning it, but anyways. @BlueShift just a warning now let’s wait for a photo on one of your car’s maps.

Reactions: geoc and Chuq
66955A26-651A-426E-B324-B60E581A1536.jpeg 710C71E8-1A30-4FA1-A55E-331FF5308C68.jpeg 22CD1A33-5FD7-4ECE-A991-B6454852A189.jpeg Here is what shows on my in-car map. Looks like (8) 72kw urban chargers.

Last edited:
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: dmd2005 and MarcoRP
Saw the pic posted with the rates but I wonder if those are just regular parking rates or are they supercharger rates. ? Also the rates differentiate between daytime and nighttime but not weekend and weekday.

wonder if it is free after a certain time or if it has weekend rates for supercharger users ?

from the photo above, that's Waterfront Centre at 200 Burrard St - another CF retail/office property (not CF Pacific Centre mall).
It's an Impark pay parking lot, #695

looks like open 24/7, pay by plate: $3.50 first half hour, $4 each add'n half hour

Not bad, literally as close as it could possibly get to my condo downtown. Given that I've been looking to rent an extra spot anyway, perhaps I'll try to grab a monthly pass for this lot.

Interesting layout. Haven’t seen that before

I've seen the pull-thru layout at a few locations (Place Vertu comes to mind), but hadn't seen an urban one laid out this way yet.

Not bad, literally as close as it could possibly get to my condo downtown. Given that I've been looking to rent an extra spot anyway, perhaps I'll try to grab a monthly pass for this lot.

I've seen the pull-thru layout at a few locations (Place Vertu comes to mind), but hadn't seen an urban one laid out this way yet.

Can you post up the pricing for a monthly pass once you find it? Thanks

Saw the pic posted with the rates but I wonder if those are just regular parking rates or are they supercharger rates. ? Also the rates differentiate between daytime and nighttime but not weekend and weekday.

wonder if it is free after a certain time or if it has weekend rates for supercharger users ?

The rate sign pic posted above matches parking rates for the whole lot listed on the Impark website link I posted upthread. Same website lists weekend rates are same as evening (6p-6a) ie $9 Max. 24 hr lot so doesn’t appear to be any free times. Unless there is signage at the Superchargers saying otherwise I’d say regular parking rates apply.
Monthly pass $250

Reactions: Tes La Ferrari

This layout is also used in the Berlin, VT supercharger. I think this layout is great. It helps to convey the message that these are not parking spots.

« Looks like the Vancouver Supercharger is now open. Somewhere around Burrard Street. Parking fees apply which I’ve yet to confirm rates » post by @doubles87 now I can’t see anything on Find Us and can’t see it on my car’s map because it isn’t in the garage.

If this Supercharger is close to Burrard Street, I would guess it being at the CF Pacific Centre, which no one cared to check despite my mentioning it, but anyways. @BlueShift just a warning now let’s wait for a photo on one of your car’s maps.

It only has 8 stalls? :( I think a city as big as Vancouver and with all its Teslas needs a slightly bigger SuperCharger. This one will be full 24/7.

However, I see this is pay for parking. Ironic it costs more to park than to charge. So maybe some people just stop for 30 Minutes next leave. It might work out but I think there are still to many Teslas and not enough charges in the lowermainland.

The rate sign pic posted above matches parking rates for the whole lot listed on the Impark website link I posted upthread. Same website lists weekend rates are same as evening (6p-6a) ie $9 Max. 24 hr lot so doesn’t appear to be any free times. Unless there is signage at the Superchargers saying otherwise I’d say regular parking rates apply.
Monthly pass $250

Thanks.

If anyone happens to pop in and use it - please post up if there is any signage showing any supercharging specific rules / times / & rates.

Last edited:
It only has 8 stalls? :( I think a city as big as Vancouver and with all its Teslas needs a slightly bigger SuperCharger. This one will be full 24/7.

However, I see this is pay for parking. Ironic it costs more to park than to charge. So maybe some people just stop for 30 Minutes next leave. It might work out but I think there are still to many Teslas and not enough charges in the lowermainland.

I agree with you, too little chargers. So is this seen as a destination charger? If so then I think their purpose is not for daily/frequent charging (which for Condo dwellers we sometimes need).

Does anyone know what speed this charges at? Is it slower than the superchargers at Squamish or Tsawassen? Apparently constant use of Super Chargers is also not good for our battery (
)