Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's possible that the cones are there to prevent ICEing. But it definitely could be something else. I know I'd be tempted to move a cone and charge if I were there!

FWIW I do like cones as an anti-ICEing measure, but I think each cone should be put directly on the parking lines so it's still relatively easy for Teslas to park while also sending a firm message to the ICE-holes that they should not be parking there.

Thursday 12/20 5:30 Light poles up, but not on. Cones still in stalls. Not ICE'd, but shopping carted! KIMG0494[1].jpg

Headed from PDX back to Seattle tomorrow and I'm super low...too low to get to Centralia. Is Vancouver actually operational? It's unclear to me in the posts. My alternative is to get up early and drive to Sandy and back!

From everything I have read no, it is not yet operational. It isn't listed on the web site, and nobody has reported the nav in the cars showing it yet.

Headed from PDX back to Seattle tomorrow and I'm super low...too low to get to Centralia. Is Vancouver actually operational? It's unclear to me in the posts. My alternative is to get up early and drive to Sandy and back!
I'm in PDX. You are more than welcome to come charge here and have a cup of coffee or two while you wait. We're pretty friendly :)

That is very nice! We in Council Crest, I'm on hold w Tesla now trying to confirm Vancouver (I also saw on their website downtown PDX due to open this month?). I'm plugged into my inlaws 110 at 3 mi/hr...12 miles and counting.

Check out plugshare.com. There are a lot of places to charge around Portland. You should be able to at least find a 220V somewhere. There is always the Woodburn supercharger south of Portland, but I wouldn't think it would be worth it unless you're already on the southern part of the Portland area.