Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We were actually here a few weekends ago, and had to move twice to get a charge. The first attempt, one on of the #3 circuits maybe(?), gave me a red charge light and did nothing. Moved to I believe one on 6, and that one was completely was dead. Moved again before success. At the time the pedestal numbers were mostly gone, so it was a bit hard to determine where we were at. Not a great first impression for a friend riding with us.

New Superchargers going in at the new Service Center at Andresen and 4th Plain.
20221024_124250.jpg

With that many chargers I would expect at least some of them to be open to public. I have had to wait in line at the mall chargers so would be good to have more.

Don't be surprised if they aren't open to the public though.

Another thing I just thought of, back in 2016 I was speaking to a tech working on a supercharger in CA. He said Tesla was setting up a group to service NW superchargers that would be based in Vancouver starting in early 2017. He was driving an ICE then, but I'm sure they drive Teslas now. They may plan to have those guys operate from the new Vancouver when the new service center is complete. They may have that many superchargers to keep the service fleet going.