Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Vaughan, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They often need both. Because they run so many cars through the service centers, both repairs and deliveries, they need the ability to charge lots of cars fast.
True they could use a handful of SuperChargers for internal purposes, but these are often not the best sites for a regular, publicly accessible bank of SuperChargers - Lawrence Ave being a perfect example of that.

Reactions: RedOctober
While I was charging last week two young ladies with a bunch of kids arrived with a Model X and proceeded to unload and park in a charging stall. After not plugging in, I told them that that was a charging spot and not a parking spot. The driver was annoyed at my comment and only when I mentioned I would call security, she reluctantly plugged in.

While I was charging last week two young ladies with a bunch of kids arrived with a Model X and proceeded to unload and park in a charging stall. After not plugging in, I told them that that was a charging spot and not a parking spot. The driver was annoyed at my comment and only when I mentioned I would call security, she reluctantly plugged in.
This was at the Supercharger or at the ChargePoint stall? because it seems to be happening on both stalls, even with Tesla owners blocking the ChargePoint chargers, not charging, even though there is a Supercharger on the other side of the mall. It’s probably just owners 1- too lazy to look for a parking space and 2- unwilling to walk a long time to get into the mall.

definitely sounds like vaughan to me

Vaughan Mills SuperChargers Friday July 26, 2019 (2:08 pm)

Attachments

• 20190726_140803_HDR.jpg
    20190726_140803_HDR.jpg
    446.9 KB · Views: 192
Am at Vaughn Mills today, and was supercharging when 2 non tesla pulled over, one on each side and parked, with drivers still in the cars.
Called mall security and minutes later, security car came and ordered them to move.
I know I’m late for this post but this is the reason I stopped charging there. People parking their non EV’s and non Tesla EV’s in the charging spots. I was not aware mall security would actually do anything about it.

I know I’m late for this post but this is the reason I stopped charging there. People parking their non EV’s and non Tesla EV’s in the charging spots. I was not aware mall security would actually do anything about it.
Wrong thread - the Vaughan SC is not open yet. The Vaughan Mills SC that you are mentioning is known as the Concord SC.

They often need both. Because they run so many cars through the service centers, both repairs and deliveries, they need the ability to charge lots of cars fast.
exactly, especially when many of their customers arrive from 100-200 kms away and need their vehicle charged to return home. Don't forget there are 14.6 million people in ontario and what...5 service centers, almost exclusively in the GTA?