Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Vernon, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
wow, good timing on your part. Ask him when he is going to other superchargers (Cache creek, PG, Willies puddle, Merritt )
Cache creek, Williams Lake, Quesnel, Prince George. As you might expect. He goes from one to the next, no set schedule just get it done and go on to the next one.

I saw inside the cabinet and inside the stall. Very cool. Tesla doesn’t want pictures of the insides posted, so I will respect that.

395F936B-3C5E-4214-9CB9-E647271CFEEC.jpeg

One other fun tidbit: Tesla will do maintenance of the flo chargers. If they’re in the neighbourhood, so to speak.

326FCEC1-3B21-42E1-87CC-C2E246D5D48B.jpeg
EAEE3D3B-39A8-4CB5-9EC3-2545B26DE330.jpeg

This is a very good sign as the Tesla guy doing the commissioning is the last step. Assuming there are no issues (maybe 80-90%?), he will activate it himself. It could even be active right now, but I would expect he will probably finish up tomorrow (he said Friday because he didn't want to overpromise and doesn't know if an issue will come up).

Furthermore, due to the somewhat "remote" locations of the superchargers under construction, it is highly likely that he is activating them all on one trip. So it's not impossible that the superchargers listed above could all be active as soon as this weekend.