Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Victor, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With no meter on the transformer there is no current getting there either. Transformer needs to be connected to the power lines, meter installed, then Tesla install team has to come back and energize the SC and finally Tesla runs acceptance testing. It will be awhile. A week? Weeks? It depends.

Apologies, this is off topic, but thought I would ask the Rochester crowd:

Are there any shops in the area you trust with your NYS inspection? In other words, someone who is familiar with Teslas and won't joyride around town?

Last year I went to Temstad on Monroe Ave, just because I used to go to them years ago with my ICE car and they always did a great job. I think mine might've been the first Tesla they'd ever had in the shop, but the whole inspection process is so trivially simple for EVs that it wasn't an issue (though they had plenty of questions for me about the car in general). I made an appointment and they did it for me right then and there while I waited, so I would've seen it if they took the car out for a joyride or anything ;)

Are there any shops in the area you trust with your NYS inspection? In other words, someone who is familiar with Teslas and won't joyride around town?
I wouldn't hesitate to take mine to Cross Keys Automotive in Ontario, New York. They have always been honest and knowledgeable regarding my ICE vehicles. I'm sure he would know how to do an inspection on the Tesla.

EV inspections are $10. Inspections are pretty quick. I've used Sparky's in East Rochester and Monro Muffler on University. If you go, tell them I sent you!

I just saw the same thing and came here to confirm it - nothing on the Tesla official site, and not showing on the nav system yet, so supercharge.info must know something we don't. Can anyone local swing by and plug in? Otherwise i'll be pulling in in August for college soccer pre-season and can confirm it then ;-)
oops, i take it back - the Tesla website now shows it as open, wahooooooooo! Find Us | Tesla

QZCpV5QXU7H2TLBZ7

https://goo.gl/photos/QZCpV5QXU7H2TLBZ7

9:37 last night:

YwhvXA5TkijA4C4Z6

https://goo.gl/photos/YwhvXA5TkijA4C4Z6

Reactions: Thinkje and jrreno
Reactions: jrreno and Tedkidd