Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Vienna, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn't take pictures and was viewing from the opposite side of the property from your vantage point, so it's hard to say how many of those are still standing. As @Lanny pointed out, looks like someone f-ed up.

Edit: That parking lot you were in was roped off, literally, with rope.
That’s unfortunate, especially since engine noise will be minimized once the site open due to these being EV charging spaces instead of regular gasser spots. Also, the trees were cut down over a month ago. I think I posted a picture in this thread.
It’s DC, always something to protest!

Can anyone tell me who’s chargers are being installed at the Sheetz in south Riding? Electricfy America? They look big looking at the rough in and pad size

I haven't been out that way for months so haven't seen the work being done, but Electrify America has plans for chargers at Walmart a few miles away so that would seem unlikely. The only other company I know of that has installed chargers at Sheetz is Tesla, and some have popped up without showing as planned stations on Tesla's site. There are a couple utility marking requests to install charging stations there by Blue & Gray Contracting but I don't recall them doing work for Tesla in the past. I attempted to contact Sheetz a couple weeks ago but have yet to receive a response.

I haven't been out that way for months so haven't seen the work being done, but Electrify America has plans for chargers at Walmart a few miles away so that would seem unlikely. The only other company I know of that has installed chargers at Sheetz is Tesla, and some have popped up without showing as planned stations on Tesla's site. There are a couple utility marking requests to install charging stations there by Blue & Grey Contracting but I don't recall them doing work for Tesla in the past. I attempted to contact Sheetz a couple weeks ago but have yet to receive a response.
I think EVgo has also partnered with Sheetz to install stations at some locations.

I haven't been out that way for months so haven't seen the work being done, but Electrify America has plans for chargers at Walmart a few miles away...

That installation is complete.

93087478-93FD-4DBA-BC64-B37210E9CEDF.jpeg

Reactions: vdiv
Sorry for the double images above.

This site to be 8 250KW SC's? correct. There was a 5th pipe heading to Nutley road entrance. I see the other base sitting next to the porta John and would think it would sit in the next space down splitting the site 50/50 or 4 and 4. The other stub up might just be a marker for another underground pipe which is normal. I can see the two cabinet bases ready for pads.

They didn't really leave any room for the curb on the four North units. May have to cut a little more curb.

• Informative
Reactions: electricdoolz