Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Visalia, CA (Valley Fuel Travel Center, LIVE 15 Oct 2022, 19 v3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While driving to check on the Visalia Supercharger location I noticed across the street some construction going on at the Valley Fuel Travel Plaza and look what I found.

This appears to be a 20 V3 Supercharger location as I count 5 cabinets but the stalls appear to be sprinkled in a different areas of the site. The original Visalia site is across the street and is part of a larger development and still many months away from being complete. This one looks to be much further along hopefully we can see this site energized in a few months time.

First picture is a google Earth Image to show where both locations are I am highlighting blue #2 in this thread and the rest are pictures I just took today.

Screenshot 2022-06-19 171257.png

PXL_20220619_170542770.jpg

PXL_20220619_170603277.jpg
PXL_20220619_170713202.jpg
PXL_20220619_170616946.jpg

I sent a note to the admins that there is already a Visalia thread.

Thanks for the pictures! I drove by yesterday and noticed what you shared.

I wonder if this location will be like Copus Rd. and Bernard Drive in Kettleman City. The SC will be completed and available for use, but the lot will remain unpaved for a while.

• Funny
Reactions: MarcoRP
I sent a note to the admins that there is already a Visalia thread.

Thanks for the pictures! I drove by yesterday and noticed what you shared.

I wonder if this location will be like Copus Rd. and Bernard Drive in Kettleman City. The SC will be completed and available for use, but the lot will remain unpaved for a while.
The location I described is an already developed truck and gas station with some various other shops I don't anticipate it being turned on or off but I could be wrong.

The original thread and location across the street is part of a large development but eventually the Superchargers will be in a Hotel parking lot so I also think they will be required to completely develop it.

Hello, any new progress? I’m about to head into sequoia tomorrow from dtla area. Probably will stop at Trevor if Visilia isn’t up and running
Still the same, the transformer is still missing, just passed by today
Thank you. I’ll just go up to traver since I want to make sure I have enough juice. I’ll be camping so won’t have access to destination charging.

Reactions: Girrockz