Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lincoln, NB (near Fredericton)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At most sites the green one is the transformer installed by the local utility company after Tesla's contractors have completed most of their work. I wouldn't expect to see it yet at this point, but all the better if it arrives early.
No. I know what a transformer looks like and it is usually nowhere near the cabinets. Most older locations, especially in the US, have tall, double wide green cabinets housing some switches etc... I was wondering if the white ones might be the newer units.... after more than 70 supercharger locations, it’s interesting to see the evolution

At most sites the green one is the transformer installed by the local utility company after Tesla's contractors have completed most of their work. I wouldn't expect to see it yet at this point, but all the better if it arrives early.
Will another transformer be required?
The other day I saw them digging the trench to the transformer that is already there.
You can't see it in the photos it's closer to the building.

They're usually grey, but have been white too. Could be region specific.
Some photos of the transformer. The cabinets will be installed unto the tubing in front. (Supercharge Info)
19344AF5-2936-4098-A6DE-D240FC8598FE.jpeg
A6FD9758-3D93-4A84-8E75-5A3976A1DDEB.jpeg
BB03B3FD-CD78-4839-A542-C7CD62C8508D.jpeg
AAA5F529-9EAC-4B6A-BCA9-4AB490E0CA02.jpeg
42542556-8D2C-4EB0-9760-A6C9FE126C9C.jpeg

This is like watching your Christmas presents get made. Based on Aulac went, how far are we away from a functional Supercharger now that the transformer is installed?

With the progress being made here, has anyone checked out the Enfield Big Stop recently?

• Funny
Reactions: MarcoRP
This is like watching your Christmas presents get made. Based on Aulac went, how far are we away from a functional Supercharger now that the transformer is installed?

With the progress being made here, has anyone checked out the Enfield Big Stop recently?
Ha ha. 30 minutes from where I grew up and summer each year. Pretty darn cool. 3 years ago, my fisrt trip home in my Model S, I had to range charge at the Nissan dealer in Bangor wit my Chademo adapter. My my, how times are a changing. Love it. Come on Baileyville!
Some photos of the transformer. The cabinets will be installed unto the tubing in front. (Supercharge Info)View attachment 359796View attachment 359797View attachment 359798View attachment 359799View attachment 359800

Reflecting on this. 30 minutes from where I grew up and summer each year. Pretty darn cool. 3 years ago, my first trip home in my Model S, I had to range charge at the Nissan dealer in Bangor wit my Chademo adapter. My my, how times are a changing. Love it. Come on Baileyville!