Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Waco, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
supercharge.info will update with the new number of stalls and power level once the new stalls are operational. It doesn't show anything for existing sites that are in the process of being expanded.
My apologies I had seen the charging photo and a lot of activity on the thread and incorrectly assumed (you know assumptions and all that) that is was ready. I’ll be more controlled about these things in the future so as not to annoy the great folks at supercharge.info. I’m just so ready for more supercharger locations. I know they’re focusing on increasing capacity in big cities but I need some gap filling!

Reactions: CarlS
Wife stopped at Waco on Saturday on way back from College Station to Dallas. Took picture of new stalls.

Attachments

• Waco - 10.10.2020.jpg
    Waco - 10.10.2020.jpg
    781.3 KB · Views: 100
Teslas will fly before I35 is done.
Well, two things
  • I-35 is one of those freeways that will be forever under construction. Right now, it is torn apart in Waco. Five years ago it was 30 miles to the south in Temple. When Waco is done, it will be "upgraded" somewhere else. Maybe to handle flying cars. It will never be "finished".
  • Elon has talked about building electric aircraft. Probably within the decade (5 years Elon Time). These will undoubtedly carry the Tesla "T" logo.
What was your point?