Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Walnut Creek, CA (LIVE 24 Oct 2019, 24 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After the recent Ford Mustang and Focus ICEing and towing by police I was wondering if someone would post a few pictures of the signage. TIA.

Considering the fact that this area is not covered, I doubt if ICEing is going to be a problem here. If I remember correctly for short period of time, parking is free as well (I think less than 3 hours) I have parked in that lot couple of times and on second floor covered area you usually find spot. Since this one is on the roof, you will probably have higher chance to find free spots.

Nice and Sunny Day and place is half empty. 3 hours free parking FYI

644F531A-9EA6-4628-8321-388887510AD3.jpeg

PSA: Owners wanting to charge here, please take note that an exercise studio located in this building holds outdoor exercise classes in this parking structure, presumably to comply with health ordinances during the pandemic. In particular, the center aisle on the top level (just to the left of the picture in the post above this one) and one aisle on the floor below. There are cones and signage, and the normal routes through the structure are unobstructed, but please use extra care while driving to and from the Supercharger.

Bruce.