TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Supercharger - Wareham, MA

Discussion in 'New England' started by hcdavis3, Jan 8, 2020.

1. hcdavis3

hcdavis3 HCD3

Talked to the techs today. They said it will be up by day’s end today. Not level 3 but fast enough. Awesome to have a Super Charger 2 miles from my house, just in case.

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
  2. ewoodrick

ewoodrick Well-Known Member

If you are like me, the one nearest the house is the one that I am least likely use.

3. hcdavis3

hcdavis3 HCD3

Totally agree. But it’s nice to have it there for people heading to the Cape.

4. NBOB

NBOB New Member

Used last week. Nice charge rate...

Attached Files:

5. hcdavis3

hcdavis3 HCD3

Thanks NBOB

6. Kevy Baby

Kevy Baby Dis-Member

Not that it makes a big difference to me, but shouldn't this thread be in the Northwest specific forum?

7. hcdavis3

hcdavis3 HCD3

Why Northwest? This is Massachusetts specifically.

8. Kevy Baby

Kevy Baby Dis-Member

Because I'm an idiot who flipped the "M" upside down in my brain (reading the state as WA) - sorry

In the New England forum, there's a dedicated thread for Supercharger-Wareham Crossing, MA (I assume that is the same location).

• Like x 1
  9. Darmie

Darmie Supporting Member

Over two years ago, we looked at purchasing the Model S. Having a super charger a few miles away helped with that discussion. You see, we were at the time living in an apartment and only had access to 110. So, I would think soon, you may start seeing more Teslas in the area, especially if a potential owner is on the fence.

• Like x 2