Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Warwick, RI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think there have been any changes since the last report on January 13th (transformer in place, waiting for a meter). Seekonk has had two visits this week from National Grid MA to connect the transformer to the poll. As of mid day today, they were still working on that - it's not known if they installed a meter there before they left. I would assume National Grid RI would have a similar installation process. So... "soon".

Not yet. Seekonk is up and running and on the app for a few days now, so that's a good sign. I saw a utility truck parked in the spaces in Warwick and got excited, only to find out it was a plumbing truck ICEing. Lol I am going to drive in tomorrow morning to check again. Hard to see from the street now because of the snow piles.

@JaeTheDev - Do you have no home charging?

I have two. That being said, I own a digital marketing firm and operate in three states. Im all over the CT, RI, MA area, sometimes all three, daily. I also stay overnight in the Providence a good bit. I live in Westerly, on the CT border, so a good, valid SC in the areas I frequent the most, would be good for me. Onto why this SC is important to me, seeing I assume that's your real question.

Warwick is an area Im in at least 4 times a week, visiting clients, etc., and the closest SC is East Greenwich as you are aware. That being stated, East Greenwich STINKS. One, or two are always broken, the amenities while charging are trash, it gets filled up quickly, and is the slowest SC within at least 100 miles radius. The greater Warwick area is in desperate need of a new alternative, and this one is it. Being next to the airport? Added bonus.

Ill use it at least 3-5 times a week, and most likely stay near it when needed, instead of Prov. Its a major win for me, and my needs while away from home.

Last edited:
Reactions: AZRI11 and kayak1
I have two. That being said, I own a digital marketing firm and operate in three states. Im all over the CT, RI, MA area, sometimes all three, daily. I also stay overnight in the Providence a good bit. I live in Westerly, on the CT border, so a good, valid SC in the areas I frequent the most, would be good for me. Onto why this SC is important to me, seeing I assume that's your real question.

Warwick is an area Im in at least 4 times a week, visiting clients, etc., and the closest SC is East Greenwich as you are aware. That being stated, East Greenwich STINKS. One, or two are always broken, the amenities while charging are trash, it gets filled up quickly, and is the slowest SC within at least 100 miles radius. The greater Warwick area is in desperate need of a new alternative, and this one is it. Being next to the airport? Added bonus.

Ill use it at least 3-5 times a week, and most likely stay near it when needed, instead of Prov. Its a major win for me, and my needs while away from home.
Wow! Makes my head spin since I have been WFH since 3/2020.

Wow! Makes my head spin since I have been WFH since 3/2020.

Funny thing, I work from home... when doing work, but saying hi to clients, in person meetings, etc, not so much. Amazing how many clients still love the "in person" meeting vs Zoom / Google Meets / Etc. I even downsized my main office in downtown Westerly a month ago due to never being there.

HA!

Reactions: kayak1
45C0DFD0-8365-4A9F-8F48-05CB3167C52F.jpeg

There is another Neon Marketplace in the works with a Tesla supercharger coming to Mineral Spring Avenue in North Providence across from a 24 hour CVS. It was formerly The Fire Restaurant which permanently closed during the pandemic. Very excited about this! I home charge 90% of the time, but having access to be able to fast-charge when needed & so close will be great!