Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Warwick, RI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is another Neon Marketplace in the works with a Tesla supercharger coming to Mineral Spring Avenue in North Providence across from a 24 hour CVS. It was formerly The Fire Restaurant which permanently closed during the pandemic. Very excited about this! I home charge 90% of the time, but having access to be able to fast-charge when needed & so close will be great!
Make a new thread for NP and provide updates, if you're able. Everytime I round the Post/Airport Rd corner, I hope to see the lines and meter connected here in Warwick. These new SC locations are so overdue.

We are LIVE!

Attachments

• 20220304_190216.jpg
    20220304_190216.jpg
    432.2 KB · Views: 228
Given, the ICE car seen at left in the Friday photo above
and in the photo yesterday:
it seems likely that's an employee ICE car. Not a big deal if stalls aren't almost full frankly, and if the lot isn't that huge overall, it could also be a planning issue by the developer and/or owner. But still, one would hope the owner would discourage their gas car driving employees from parking there, just as they would encourage their Tesla employees or customers to not park at gas pumps. I know, wishful, optimistic thinking ;)

it seems likely that's an employee ICE car. Not a big deal if stalls aren't almost full frankly, and if the lot isn't that huge overall, it could also be a planning issue by the developer and/or owner. But still, one would hope the owner would discourage their gas car driving employees from parking there, just as they would encourage their Tesla employees or customers to not park at gas pumps. I know, wishful, optimistic thinking ;)
I also think it's an employee car. It's there often.

Reactions: JaeTheDev

Its definitely an employee. The car is in two separate pics, on separate days, uploaded by separate individuals. Look closely at my pic, and youll see another ICE vehicle right next to the front one.

In Rhode Island. there is a law that states its an $85 ticket to park in an EV charging spot. It IS NOT a towable offense. Legally, they cant park there.

That being said, the employees seem nice, and Id assume have been parking there for a few months while they were offline. If someone states to them the above, Id assume they would move and not park there again.