Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Washington, DC (NoMa)

MarcoRP

America's Top Supercharger Sleuth
Sep 6, 2017
Canada
A new Supercharger is coming to DC! 8 V3 stalls + 2 L2 chargers are coming soon to the Harris Teeter parking lot at 130 M St NE. Parking is free for customers, although I'm not sure what the grace period is.

DC.jpg

Itsuo-DC

Supporting Member
Nov 26, 2018
Washington, DC
This is what exactly what I was searching the forum for. I was just looking to see what the updated expectations were for DC based SCs and saw one was projected soon for NoMa (potentially moved from the one that was expected in SE near Eastern Market/Barracks Row). Interesting these will be V3s and not the 72kW chargers found near Georgetown and in Arlington, VA.

Do we know what it means to have two L2 chargers? Maybe for non-Teslas? I've never seen that at a SC.

I'm interested to see what they do with the proposed (2022) SC in Columbia Heights. That's been on the projected schedule for years now. Would be a lifeline for apartment and condo dwellers in that popular area of DC.

DC SC Location.png

This is about a mile and a half from where I live and also nice because it's very close to an REI/Brewery/two grocery stores (Harris Teeter/Trader Joe's) and the Metropolitan Branch Trail for those that might want to take a walk with their SC time.

Great find and I'm excited to help provide updates.

Last edited:

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC