Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Washington DC (Scott Circle)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
C80D48C1-4D68-48FE-AF50-A94F9C56CD04.jpeg
Google maps shows a Supercharger in Washington DC in the area of Scott Circle in NW. Though this may not be true, it was how the initial report for Gaithersburg led to the discovery of that Supercharger.

Really doubt it... that's the same location as the pin on the Find Us map, which is just on the name.. :D

upload_2017-10-25_14-43-59.png

Someone probably did an edit or a recommendation to Google Maps, and the Find Us was a good enough reference, and Google didn't know it's BS until something is actually sited.

I reported both this one and Baltimore as never existed. Hope this isn't a national fad.....

Last edited:
Yeah, and I think Google re
Yeah the Gaithersburg pin on Google was at a different spot than the random coming soon pin on the Tesla site. This DC (and the Baltimore) pin on google are at the exact spot as the Tesla site so highly suspect/doubtful to be any new intel.
Yeah, and I think Google realized that... both POI’s disappeared after I reported the issue!

The closest result is now in Columbia Heights (maybe we should edit the thread title?).

Columbia Heights would be a great location for residents in the denser parts of Ward 1 (and parts of 2 and 4). Now that the Market Street SC is complete, at the Costco in NE, I think this would be the next most convenient SC in DC.

Anyone out there have leads what is planned next for DC??

upload_2020-11-26_22-13-39.png