Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Waterloo, IA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sure would be nice to head West to Sound of Silence on 20 West. Wave at some family on the way to Sioux City. Running out of hours literally :D . Well I have many stops in between, but one can dream. Swim into two first back to backs. Never happens unless.....
Uhhh... are you okay? Not comprehending most of that. I may be missing a code book. 🤔

Uhhh... are you okay? Not comprehending most of that. I may be missing a code book. 🤔

Sound of Silence a rally for Tesla's in Custer, SD.
First to a brand new supercharger back to back. Never happens.

Many are leaving today or tomorrow for the trip. Would be nice to have them up. Or for the way home. Drive safe or come
join us.

For the family look at the first post of the thread that I started. I have family there. US 20 runs along Waterloo through to Sioux City. Can I help any more?

Last edited:
Sound of Silence a rally for Tesla's in Custer, SD.
First to a brand new supercharger back to back. Never happens.

Many are leaving today or tomorrow for the trip. Would be nice to have them up. Or for the way home. Drive safe or come
join us.

For the family look at the first post of the thread that I started. I have family there. US 20 runs along Waterloo through to Sioux City. Can I help any more?
Sorry, didn’t see any previous thread. It is cool to check out new superchargers! Especially, first!
Eventually I’ll have to get to a Tesla rally!
Is there a way that you are able to be first to charge at a new supercharger? How do you find out when they go online?

Sorry, didn’t see any previous thread. It is cool to check out new superchargers! Especially, first!
Eventually I’ll have to get to a Tesla rally!
Is there a way that you are able to be first to charge at a new supercharger? How do you find out when they go online?
If it shows up on the in car navigation pretty good certainty that the charger is up and running. Prior to that you want to look for lights on the stalls at the top where it says Tesla. They should be lit. Then look at meter. Needs to be there. Transformers also. Big and green.

65C75ACF-B8DD-43EC-A8F9-C8B00902BAE1.jpeg

Tesla Energy and the supercharging test mule are here at 11:30! Hoping they’re online before I drive back to Reno! Congrats Waterloo area! Well deserved :)

If it shows up on the in car navigation pretty good certainty that the charger is up and running. Prior to that you want to look for lights on the stalls at the top where it says Tesla. They should be lit. Then look at meter. Needs to be there. Transformers also. Big and green.
Not online yet. Panel and side panels of the superchargers are pulled apart for testing