Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Waterville, ME

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No major change, but the small excavator and container are gone.

Still no meter visible but this suspicious looking CMP box might house it.

20220917_171849.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Tdreamer
The black bags covering the tops of the stalls are off. I could see a bulging black bag, which I assume had the other bags in it. There was a pick-up (can't remember the company name, but Civil was in it), and somebody looking at something at the site like the cabinets. So maybe it was a final site inspection.

Stalls did not appear to be lit. One stall definitely lacking a cover. Maybe pick-up guy will bag it again when done.

• Informative
Reactions: Gwgan and Tdreamer
Thank you for attending!

So, I saw your plaid there. You were parked opposite the Ride & Drive tent where I was busy.
So sorry we didn't connect! Great event - absolutely floored by the diversity of vehicles, and the relative lack of Tesla's (a good thing - all current Tesla models represented vs. a typical NDEW event where it's mostly Tesla's). Lots of interest in the two Ford Lightning test drives and the Rivian R1T on display (to highlight a few).

So sorry we didn't connect! Great event - absolutely floored by the diversity of vehicles, and the relative lack of Tesla's (a good thing - all current Tesla models represented vs. a typical NDEW event where it's mostly Tesla's). Lots of interest in the two Ford Lightning test drives and the Rivian R1T on display (to highlight a few).
Yes, the variety was remarkable, although unfortunately no ID.4s or EV6s there. And of course the Ariya isn't quite here. As ever, NDEW doesn't quite line up with releases so we end up a year behind.

I was also very glad a dealer (Yankee Ford) brought a Mach E for a couple of hours, which we weren't expecting.

We stopped by Waterville on our way from MA to The County. No change in that the same 4 stalls (and parking lot lights) were dark. We were one of three cars there. All in all it was very peaceful after dealing with Boston and Portland area traffic earlier today.
Ah, I was picking up some stuff from Hannaford earlier this evening and saw a couple of cars there. Good to see it's seeing some real use, and not just people getting their Supercharger counts up. ;) I hope they get those lights working soon.