Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Waukesha, WI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found by MarcoRP:
12 stalls are planned at the Woodman's on Main, about 2 miles off I-94. The project was approved by the planning commission 3 weeks ago.

Approximate GPS: 43.022504, -88.202699

Waukeshawi.jpg

OH. MY. GOODNESS. FINALLY A SUPERCHARGER ON THE WEST SIDE OF MILWAUKEE!!! I'm cautiously optimistic as previously we've been teased with a Brookfield supercharger and that never happened. Crossing my fingers for construction to start. Will 12 stalls be enough? This will probably be one of the most visited superchargers in WI

Reactions: superflyrolla
I noticed that this location was removed from the Find Us supercharger map and coming soon on the supercharger list was also removed. Did location fall through?

I planning a trip next year and it would be great if there was a supercharger in the Brookfield/Waukesha area.

After the yearly refresh the coming soon was removed on the Tesla Find Us page (way before Marco discovered the new/current permit application). It is still on this sites supercharger list. I bet it still happens, but without any quarterly build date from Tesla, one of the only ways to find out when it will be built is by driving near the location to see if it has been sectioned off yet for construction.

This is a New location. The original location fell through. Fortunately, the Tesla Supercharging team has formed positive working relationship with Woodman’s. They now have supercharging at other Woodman’s locations in Southern WI and Northern IL. I’m betting they were influenced by Meijer’s and Hy-Vee going all in on Supporting Tesla Supercharging and EV charging in general.

• Informative
Reactions: MattChristian