TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Supercharger - Webster, TX

Discussion in 'Texas Supercharger locations' started by ℬête Noire, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Prunesquallor

Prunesquallor Member

So when is the "Energized" party?

2. S-X+P=I

S-X+P=I Member

It was last night... Everyone came.

• Funny x 2
  3. Prunesquallor

Prunesquallor Member

#223 Prunesquallor, Sep 21, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    Site now shows up as “live” on supercharge.info, but still does not appear at all on Tesla's map. :confused:

• Funny x 1
  4. Dwillits

Dwillits New Member

The Webster Texas Rudy's barbecue supercharger is now and service. I charged there this morning.

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  5. gyndok

gyndok Member

Charging right now. Awesome

6. gyndok

gyndok Member

looks like I didn't have to pay to charge...

7. electricglider

It will take a few days or a week, but you will see the bill in your tesla account. I saw the same thing when San Antonio SC opened up but wasn't listed on Tesla site. My car said $0.00 for the charging session but then I saw the charge pop up a few days later in my account.

• Informative x 5
    • Like x 1
  8. FoxSTL2HOU

FoxSTL2HOU Member

Has this SC shown up in anyone's car/app? Still absent in mine as of today.

9. SammichLover

SammichLover Active Member

I'm wondering if they haven't set it as live on the map yet because not all the charging pedestals are working? I was there Saturday and the back-in stall furthest from the building wasn't live.

Maybe they don't want to flag it as operational until they get to the point that everything is on, and once it is all working any problems are handed off to a maintenance group within Tesla (who doesn't want it until it is all working). There could even be some meaningful reason for this in the contracts for the GC and other contractors, if there are performance bonus/guarantee completion dates windows or final payment due upon opening the SC or something.

10. dormml

dormml New Member

11. dormml

dormml New Member

Both 3A and 3B (the 2 farthest from the building) are not yet working. If you go at night they are not lit up.

• Helpful x 1
  12. FoxSTL2HOU

FoxSTL2HOU Member

Contractor was out today over lunch, working in the area close to the transformer.

• Informative x 1
  13. Twiglett

Twiglett Single pedal driver

Really wish this would show up in the car. It’s not a good feeling hoping that the charger is still powered on when you get there with 20% left

• Like x 1
  14. Twiglett

Twiglett Single pedal driver

charged there today at full speed, the two in the "middle" are still not lit.
    No charge showed up today, but I'm sure it will appear.
    Stopped at Columbus on the way down from Austin and its in a sorry state, with two bad stations.

15. SW2Fiddler

SW2Fiddler We Are Cognitive Dissidents

I post Supercharger sessions to PlugShare when I remember to. It’s still a good way to inform fellow travelers.
    Tho I haven’t even looked yet to see if Webster has a listing...