Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Webster, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Webster Rudy’s is becoming a regular meetup place for a “speed” car group. I don’t know if they leave any SC stalls open or just park in them.
Rudy's BBQ Meet #20 STREET CAR NIGHT.

83DA3A8D-E1EE-4DE6-9A3F-323EC8986866.png

The organizers are aware of the chargers and say they're working to make sure they aren't blocked

Fun Fact:
If car event participants (Cars & Coffee, etc.) go ahead and park at the “A” chargers leaving the “B’s” open, they’ll actually be helping travelers avoid pairing conflict.
Win-Win?

(I know, urban-chargers the exception, but still...)

Need a lot of goodwill on all sides before Twitter and FB exchanges bring out the worst in everybody.

This SC is horrible. Super slow speeds and when we were there at night the overhead parking lights were flicking on and off like a horror movie. I hope another charging location is on Tesla’s list to help service Galveston area travel.
I think Tesla and Galveston county are not compatible. I was really surprised to see lettering on the new service center in League City. Maybe there's still hope for a S/C down that way. They missed their calling to plant one at the Buc'ces.

I think Tesla and Galveston county are not compatible. I was really surprised to see lettering on the new service center in League City. Maybe there's still hope for a S/C down that way. They missed their calling to plant one at the Buc'ces.
All articles/tidbits I've seen about the League City location (the former BMW) is that it is a showroom, not a service center.

Are you sure? I pass it daily. They are also remodeling the service center bays and all that area.
I am sure I've only seen two articles about it, and neither mentioned service. Does not mean there won't be some service capabilities there, but no one has reported as such that I've seen.

I am sure I've only seen two articles about it, and neither mentioned service. Does not mean there won't be some service capabilities there, but no one has reported as such that I've seen.

I still think Galveston county is not Tesla friendly. Then again, service could be understood when someone thinks dealer or in this case, show room. What car dealer doesn't have some type of service? There sure is a lot of garage space at that location if it's not service. Time will tell. I drive by 4:30 each morning. The TESLA lights are on and now the parking lots are lit. Something soon is about to happen. A/C must be on for the windows are always condensated.

Reactions: Abraham