Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Wells, ME

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tdreamer

Plaid Supercharger
Supporting Member
Sep 10, 2017
Bedford, Massachusetts
I believe the proposed Wells Maine supercharger will be at the Wells Corner Shopping Center, 1517 Post Rd (Rt-1), Wells ME 04090. Wells recently appeared on the Tesla findus supercharger map with a Q2'23 completion target. I have a source showing it at this address and the town has confirmed a consulting firm asking questions about this address, and also a survey crew doing some work in the past few weeks which seems likely to be part of developing the site plan.

For now, probably insufficient data to put a permitted pin on supercharge.info, but seems likely to progress to that in the coming months.

NOTE: Credit to MarcoRP who posted this address on twitter 7/14 - I've been monitoring the site and had held off creating this thread until further confirming info was available.

Fortunately, the lists for the US and Canada were scraped and reposted.

Reactions: Farmer and Tdreamer
Agreed. Similar to Danvers, MA. Until these begin construction and Tesla hardware shows up we won't know for sure if these drawings with two possible pedestal types mean a V4 site for sure. For now, it suggests Tesla is getting ready to roll out new equipment and want planning board approval that includes both options to ensure local compliance.

That was the return trip
Appreciate the attempt. I haven't gotten any additional updates from the store yet - they said they might try to talk with the contractor for me to get more info on timeline but I'm not holding my breath.

Pretty sure the supercharger construction has begun, but without a little more confirming info (ideally site photos, but a report from someone swinging by would probably be sufficient) we'll probably hold off marking the site under construction on supercharge.info.

Reactions: kayak1
Courtesy of Martin Brooks on FB. Reports of the transformer pad set and no Tesla equipment onsite yet. From the photo, also looks like a new pole and work on the primary run from there to the pad is in progress.

328758456_567146132121898_7736338073904194314_n.jpg