Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Wendouree (Ballarat) VIC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A new photo found on reddit today

1f880d5af99542c9adc6503c23f42dc3

The "vehicle charging only" signs are now installed. I hope they last longer than the ones at Goulburn!

G'day srwx, No further news ? Things seem to have stalled completely ? Rgds.

As @bradjc said, still fenced up as of 7pm Thursday (the last time I drove by). The last word I had with the on site electrician was that it could take a month or 2 for Powercor to hook up the high voltage connection and that it'd take them multiple hours to do so, his guess was late Jan/early Feb before it'd be operational. Ideally what we need is a contact in Powercor who can tell us dates on planned works or failing that a contact in one of the companies in the precinct who may have a notice about an upcoming lengthy power outage that might indicate planned works :)

Reactions: bradjc
Reactions: Chuq
In Melbourne, will head home that way this afternoon & top-up !
Seems like a few drivers are keen to make use of the new Supercharger, I can see the headline now- "Crowding and queues at Wendouree Supercharger, not enough charging facilities in Ballarat area, poor planning by Tesla, car doesn't even have drift mode, short the stock before it's too late"

• Funny
Reactions: bradjc