Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Chester Township, OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Per Marco. A new supercharger is permitted for the Meijer on Tylersville Rd. in West Chester, OH

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-21 at 12-05-52 Supercharger King 👑 (@MarcoRPTesla) _ Twitter.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-21 at 12-05-52 Supercharger King 👑 (@MarcoRPTesla) _ Twitter.png
    130.8 KB · Views: 983
I'm curious about the process of updating the map. I check the map daily and it brings me joy each day. Tip of my hat to the mapmakers!

Supercharge.info is crowd-sourced.
There are a number of editors with permission to add and update entries.
You can post to the Supercharge.info forum.
You can also try to ping the Supercharge.info editors here.

There are currently some disagreements that have led to some dots to appear slowly.

• Informative
Reactions: Tezla041
It's possible that an editor has decided not to update supercharge.info yet due to this only being in the application phase.

It’s also possible that I didn’t see this thread until I was already in bed last night, and supercharge.info can’t be updated from a mobile browser. I’ll add it in a few minutes. ;)

West Chester Township, OH

Host Type: Grocery Store
Host: Meijer
Along Primary Interstates: I-75
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-42
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-75

To: Lima, OH - 103.7 miles
Diversion: 4 miles
To: Findlay, OH - 137.3 miles

US-42

To: Strongsville, OH - 212.6 miles
Diversion: 6.1 miles
To: Brooklyn, OH - 221.4 miles

Pathetic splitter! On I-75, splits 122.6 miles, 20 miles from Cincinnati, OH and 103.7 miles to Lima, OH. Although it's not really a bad gap. There are a couple of options in the Dayton, OH area, an 11 mile, 16 minute diversion to Dayton, OH or a stop at the restricted hours Moraine (SC), OH service center Supercharger.

Nfw! This will be the quickest Tesla supercharger install I’ve ever seen in the history of mankind. I don’t even think Beavercreek is done yet and it’s been about 3 months of construction. These guys rock!