Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Chester, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New Supercharger locations in Exton, West Chester, and Fort Washington were just announced today coming in the first half of 2023.
There's a Wawa just off 202 on West Chester Pike that I think is the target... and when I drove past it the other day, a section of the parking lot was fenced off with a couple supplies parked there (nothing obviously Supercharger at the time)

There's a Wawa just off 202 on West Chester Pike that I think is the target... and when I drove past it the other day, a section of the parking lot was fenced off with a couple supplies parked there (nothing obviously Supercharger at the time)
Yup just drove past again and saw the telltale big shrink-wrapped supercharger box

This would be 1050 West Chester Pike, West Chester, PA 19382

11D2EC97-D284-4830-A8B3-2A165D27182B.jpeg
Could this be supercharger stuff? I’m at another WC Wawa, down the pike - 1501 West Chester Pike, across from the Tesla store