Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Cincinnati, OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is under construction at the Meijer off of I74 at 6550 Harrison Ave. There is s McDonalds, Longhorn and Kohls right there.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    391.9 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_4026.jpg
    IMG_4026.jpg
    600.6 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_4024.jpg
    IMG_4024.jpg
    487.2 KB · Views: 255
All new Superchargers are good Supercharagers!, but... this is some what disappointing. :(
This doesn't really help when going up 75. Admittedly, I would make that round trip once per year, having to charge a lot in Lexington to make it to Lima will be annoying. I want to skip Dayton as it seems like an un-necessary detour.

Reactions: OverZealous
@mechrock. If you’re headed north through Cincinnati on i75, the S.charger in Blue Ash is only a 5 minute drive off of it on the Cross County (Regan) Hwy. Another option for you is, once you cross into Cincinnati from Kentucky, instead of going North up i75, get on i71 North. Then when you get up to the Regan, you’ll be just a couple of minutes from the Blue Ash S.charger. No need to sweat driving Lexington straight through to Lima, especially in Winter time!

Glad to see second second supercharger in Cincinnati area, but wish it had been in Florence,where almost all of the through traffic goes past.

This is a good location, and is very much needed for people making the trip from west of Cincinnati. Right now, a trip from Indy->Cincinnati->Indy requires a significant detour to blue ash if you cant find destination charging while you are in town. I agree that Florence would be a great location as well. With Blue Ash and Dent, adding in Florence would essentially cover all the primary routes in and out of Cincinnati.

Reactions: docherf
Thank you....I am looking forward to this one opening.

I do wish one was near the airport though. I drive from Indy to Knoxville quite a bit and this one is not really in route for that (but much better than Blue Ash).

If you are coming in on 74, this one is actually not as far off the way as you think it would be. Going through the city on 74 actually only adds a few minutes vs. taking 275 around to bypass the city (assuming you don't get stuck in traffic). Once you hit the supercharger, just continue along 74 and hop on 71/75 south.

I was able to stop by last night, but it was snowy and dark when I got there, so the pictures did not turn out. It looks like not much progress has been made since the pictures above were posted. Hopefully we will get some decent weather soon, and progress will be able to move forward.