Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Covina, CA (LIVE 31 Oct 2022, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Re: new superchargers in West Covina.
Is that a new Tesla Service Center being built on the other side of the freeway where the Lotus dealer used to be?
The old Lotus dealer was torn down, along with the adjacent dealership, to build an Amazon Fresh and a little strip mall. I think many years ago a "small California car manufacturer" was negotiating to use the Lotus spot as a showroom but nothing ever came of it. It's possible Tesla could take up one of the smaller unit but the main unit is an Amazon Fresh. Those aren't big enough for a service center though.

The old Lotus dealer was torn down, along with the adjacent dealership, to build an Amazon Fresh and a little strip mall. I think many years ago a "small California car manufacturer" was negotiating to use the Lotus spot as a showroom but nothing ever came of it. It's possible Tesla could take up one of the smaller unit but the main unit is an Amazon Fresh. Those aren't big enough for a service center though.
is this the building next to nissan dealership? that's an amazon fresh now??

Yes, they aren’t allowed to say what it is yet but by looking at the rendering you can tell it’s an Amazon Fresh. Same thing happened in Pasadena they were very hush hush about it until the Amazon Fresh signage went up. Probably won’t be open until first half 2023 though.
i remember seeing the construction and i thought maybe its another dealership but wow didn't really look like an amazon fresh. Where is the mini strip mall gonna be?

i remember seeing the construction and i thought maybe its another dealership but wow didn't really look like an amazon fresh. Where is the mini strip mall gonna be?
The smaller buildings right next to it, closer to Garvey. I think when it was going through planning it was said to be only like 2-3 retail units depending on what tenants move in. Also, I remember the developer saying there were going to be EV charging spots as well. Pasadena has two Volta chargers so I would imagine that’s what would go in there too. If that’s still the plan.

Reactions: MrFusion4
I was close. Right area, wrong location. It’s on the south side of the freeway.

Visit us at our new location, Tesla
West Covina​
Our new California location, Tesla West Covina, is now open. Meet our vehicle lineup or schedule service for your current Tesla vehicle. Tesla Advisors will be available to answer any questions you have about home charging, solar, energy storage and more. Demo drives will also be available.

Tesla West Covina
1932 E GARVEY AVE S
WEST COVINA, CA 91791