Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Lebanon NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I stopped by today and plugged in. It's open.
original.jpg

Just completed Boston to Ottawa Canada using W Lebanon SC. Fully charged my P85 in W Lebanon while having lunch and arrived in at the Montreal Tesla Dealership Supercharger with 77 miles left. Wonderful drive.

If Tesla would place a SC at the intersection of Hwy 10 and 30 on the south shore of Montreal, it would have been a perfect trip. Having to go into Montreal cost 1.5 hours.

Hi, @SlyuterCapital,

Encouraging news as I would like to take the family to Montreal for a vacation in August.

But EVTripPlanner.com tells me 183.4 miles from West Lebanon Supercharger to Montreal Supercharger. 220 rated miles assuming P85+ driving at 10% over speed limit. Is the key difference with your trip that you followed the speed limit exactly?

Thanks,
Alan

Just completed Boston to Ottawa Canada using W Lebanon SC. Fully charged my P85 in W Lebanon while having lunch and arrived in at the Montreal Tesla Dealership Supercharger with 77 miles left. Wonderful drive.

If Tesla would place a SC at the intersection of Hwy 10 and 30 on the south shore of Montreal, it would have been a perfect trip. Having to go into Montreal cost 1.5 hours.

The speed limit was 65 for most of the route and I set the cruise at 70. Therefore 7% over. Going up the hills was not an issue because there was lots of regeneration on the way down. At one point my 30 mile average usage was 217 watt hours per mile! Took my average for the trip to 312 wh/m.

Your 183.4 miles makes sense because I had 77 remaining. 183.4 + 77 = 260 which is a full charge. Therefore put on cruise at 70 and you will get rated.

Hi, @SlyuterCapital,

Encouraging news as I would like to take the family to Montreal for a vacation in August.

But EVTripPlanner.com tells me 183.4 miles from West Lebanon Supercharger to Montreal Supercharger. 220 rated miles assuming P85+ driving at 10% over speed limit. Is the key difference with your trip that you followed the speed limit exactly?

Thanks,
Alan