Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Lebanon NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI: There's some nice birdwatching within walking distance behind Price Chopper.
(Great Blue Heron and immature Least Bittern)
ph3A0542 Great Blue Heron .jpg
ph3A0678 baby bittern .jpg

The Electrify America station opened earlier this month on the other side of parking lot (over by WalMart). See PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You

7 CCS (up to 350kW), one Chademo (50kW). While not entirely relevant to Tesla drivers, this was a critical location to enable non-Tesla EV travel between Boston and Montreal as it fills in a CCS wasteland between Montpelier, VT (most of which are <=50kW) and Manchester, NH

1632755661555.png

Their map shows a planned location north of Burlington, but there are a bunch of other networks' older 50kW stations in the Burlington/Montpelier area (mix of Chademo and CCS). Green Mountain Power installed a bunch of sites around the state (mostly on 89) with a single EVGo Chademo (later Chademo/CCS) and a pair of Sema Connect L2's

The Electrify America station opened earlier this month on the other side of parking lot (over by WalMart). See PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You

7 CCS (up to 350kW), one Chademo (50kW). While not entirely relevant to Tesla drivers, this was a critical location to enable non-Tesla EV travel between Boston and Montreal as it fills in a CCS wasteland between Montpelier, VT (most of which are <=50kW) and Manchester, NH

View attachment 714911
And don't forget, could be real helpful for non-Tesla track time at Canaan Motor Club :)

Yes, it certainly fills a hole and is relevant to us with our Kona. I've ABRPed a trip to White River Junction, VT* and not having anything near would make things more complicated.

There is destination charging in White River Junction, VT downtown, and at a hotel, but if those are busy, 4-stall DCFC makes it a lot easier.

(* There's a Turkish restaurant in White River Junction called Tuckerbox that we want to try. There's really nothing in Maine.)

Reactions: tga
Yes, it certainly fills a hole and is relevant to us with our Kona. I've ABRPed a trip to White River Junction, VT* and not having anything near would make things more complicated.

There is destination charging in White River Junction, VT downtown, and at a hotel, but if those are busy, 4-stall DCFC makes it a lot easier.

(* There's a Turkish restaurant in White River Junction called Tuckerbox that we want to try. There's really nothing in Maine.)
Lots of good restaurants in downtown WRJ, walking distance from the Chargepoint L2's in the municipal lot; Tuckerbox, Trailbreak has a great beer selection, Elixir, Big Fatty's BBQ (also great beer selection).

A little birdie tells me that West Lebanon will be expanded very soon with eight new V3 stalls added to the existing site.

@tes-s @MarcoRP @corywright
Very soon... While there's no permit to be found yet (@Tdreamer and I have been looking) and my City Hall contacts didn't know anything (last I checked), it looks like things are getting underway.

Two weeks ago, spaces 3A-4B were blocked with orange traffic cones. Today there's lots of DigSafe markings on the pavement and the first piece of equipment has arrived:

Looks like they will extend another 8 parking spaces:
PXL_20220609_210558294.jpg

DigSafe markings:
PXL_20220609_210638050.jpg

PXL_20220609_210646846.jpg

Crate:
PXL_20220609_210736677.jpg

Packing slip pouch wasn't sealed, so I peeked. Note V3
PXL_20220609_210921680.jpg

Was there last week on a trip back from Vermont. Every spot was full so this will be a welcome upgrade!
That’s funny I drive by there about once a week and I’ve never seen it full. Typically there’s 1 or 2 cars. I must not be going by at peak periods. I plugged in about 9 days ago and I was the only car there by the time I left. I saw the orange cones but it never occurred to me they would be expanding it.

They may not need a permit if the original permit already allows for expansion.

Reactions: Fiver
That’s funny I drive by there about once a week and I’ve never seen it full. Typically there’s 1 or 2 cars. I must not be going by at peak periods. I plugged in about 9 days ago and I was the only car there by the time I left. I saw the orange cones but it never occurred to me they would be expanding it.

They may not need a permit if the original permit already allows for expansion.
I have been a few times where it's full and everybody is sharing power. Moving this to a V3 would be a major plus.

I’m just charging her now and looking forward to this expansion. I’ve rarely seen it completely full but often as right now there is no way to avoid sharing a charger. It’s also sometimes hard to tell which stalls are in use when people park on the back side but today that’s not an issue.
36773015-3B93-45AB-9400-793974D70EA3.jpeg

Reactions: mociaf9