Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Lebanon NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still down as of 10PM last night.

I was charging at the EA chargers and a Model Y came by asking if I could help out. 8% battery left and going to NY :( had to help him find a L2.

Anybody needing L2s in the area, there are a fair few in WRJ. I've used the 2 in the public parking lot (ChargePoint), and the 2 at the Hampton Inn (SemaConnect).
Either could be a good fit, depending on the time of day. Hampton Inn lobby probably a good place to chill late.

• Helpful
Reactions: Tdreamer
No power connection yet. Seems finished otherwise.
56FFB84A-4DDA-43CF-82C3-02CE0A6EAFB0.jpeg

Attachments

• 39964D98-B6B8-4538-8BD3-E174D55A359B.jpeg
    39964D98-B6B8-4538-8BD3-E174D55A359B.jpeg
    457.9 KB · Views: 65
  • A6073A0C-410F-4C2F-A377-279C4EA103BD.jpeg
    A6073A0C-410F-4C2F-A377-279C4EA103BD.jpeg
    671.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Informative
Reactions: kayak1 and Tdreamer
I don't want this site to become like the one in Quebec City. Finished since Dec. 2021, but, still have not hooked up yet to the main lines.

Anyway, I went to the West Lebanon superchargers again and noticed one of the stalls seems busted. It's the fourth one from the back of the store. I thought one could be be busted because they delayed the installation for a long time before they actually started shutting off the site. The crate that they came in with slanted, and probably busted one of the supercharger stalls while it sits under the weather.

• Informative
Reactions: Tdreamer
There are a few places that are over 200 days in construction....I'm not sure what these sites are waiting for. Seems like they're abandoned after 99% built.

There's a few in QC Canada that is over 300 days in construction. Is it a real estate scam? Or what?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 10.24.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 10.24.28 AM.png
    3 MB · Views: 55
Verified that the V2 works. We can trust the instrument cluster. Might as well mark it online.
Thanks for verifying!

@tes-s @corywright Can you please mark the site as back open on supercharge.info - so far only the original V2 stalls are up, pending a visit from the Tesla commissioning team.

I’m charging at one of the V2’s now, along with 4 others (Quebec, NY, MA, CT). As expected, V3’s Tesla logos are not lit up. In car map indicates “reduced service” (8 of 16 available).

And I’m the only one of us parked on the correct side (facing the street)
Wrong side parking is always a problem here. Should consider someway to route traffic to the correct side or mark the spaces Charging / Not Charging. You would think when they go for the cable and it's not where it usually is they could figure it out.

Also - the working (old) stations are still thick V2 cables. I think the new ones are thin V3.. still wonder if they have a rework plan to convert the v2 to v3
Brattleboro started as 8 V2's. They added 8 V3's a year and a half ago, but have left the original 8 V2's untouched. Based on that, I doubt the V2's in West Lebanon will be upgraded anytime soon.

Unlikely. If/when a rework occurs it would probably be an uplift to V4's someday.

My guess on the V3's going live is just before or after Tyngsborough MA comes online. Tesla is probably lining up completed sites to commission....
With the recent progress in St J, maybe they'll add that one to the commissioning batch...