Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Lebanon NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No worries TGA...you saved me the work! Thanks for the photos. And yes, its great to have a few some HPWCs (I've used the one across the river at King Arthur Flour in the past), as well as some 30A chargers in the garage. I am certain to be using one of the other on Wednesday night!

And now, we'll see if the W Leb SuperChargers can get built before graduation (June 15)...I'm hopeful, as always!

So, 2.5 years on TMC, and this is my favorite moment. really. better than the day mr car arrived, after a 3 1/2 year wait. Please read, espcially ERIC FROM SKANEATELES.
First, thrilled for the WRjxn SC, predictably at Exit "20 is Plenty" in WEST LEB, where I frequent for vacations all year long. nice little guitar store just downnthe road from the SC, FYI.
CLASSIC that EdA figured iut the spot. BRILLIANT, as always. Robert, thrilled to hear your "TMC Voice" as it has been too long....BUT...MOST OF ALL....
You guys should hear ERIC above play SUSANNE VEGA`s LUCA, and if he ever asks you over for SWISS FONDUE, just say Yes. He beat me skiing a slolum run at St Moritz, and I have not seen him in... 27 YEARS. My dear old friend, send me a PMessage when you figure out who this might be. Ironically, many others posting here know me well, but you know me best, Eric. if only you knew who I was. A vintage TMC moment.

Wonderful that I just happened to sign in tonight, sitting in the car, plucking at the touchscreen.

- - - Updated - - -

and nice to see Dartmouth us still a destination for you, now in a Model S! after all these years...

So, 2.5 years on TMC, and this is my favorite moment. really. better than the day mr car arrived, after a 3 1/2 year wait. Please read, espcially ERIC FROM SKANEATELES.
First, thrilled for the WRjxn SC, predictably at Exit "20 is Plenty" in WEST LEB, where I frequent for vacations all year long. nice little guitar store just downnthe road from the SC, FYI.
CLASSIC that EdA figured iut the spot. BRILLIANT, as always. Robert, thrilled to hear your "TMC Voice" as it has been too long....BUT...MOST OF ALL....
You guys should hear ERIC above play SUSANNE VEGA`s LUCA, and if he ever asks you over for SWISS FONDUE, just say Yes. He beat me skiing a slolum run at St Moritz, and I have not seen him in... 27 YEARS. My dear old friend, send me a PMessage when you figure out who this might be. Ironically, many others posting here know me well, but you know me best, Eric. if only you knew who I was. A vintage TMC moment.

Wonderful that I just happened to sign in tonight, sitting in the car, plucking at the touchscreen.

- - - Updated - - -

and nice to see Dartmouth us still a destination for you, now in a Model S! after all these years...

You publish rarely but when you do the quality is there...

- - - Updated - - -

----

OK S1079, I am scratching my head trying to figure this out. There's nothing like a puzzle to jolt the brain into action.

So here is what I know for sure: I lived in Lugano Switzerland from 1986-1988, where I was a teacher at The American School in Switzerland (TASIS). Two wonderful years. And clearly, S1079 was either a colleague, or a student. The references to playing guitar, racing @ St Moritz, and some delicious fondu in my apartment lead only to this time and place. I'm guessing S1079 was a colleague (not many of my students would have enjoyed the Fondu - esp when we added plenty of Kirsch to it for a little "kicker".

So, I will PM S1079 - so as not to disclose his/her identity publicly - when I get home tonight.

And yes indeed, I am up at Dartmouth College right now, having driven my Model S from Skaneateles to Boston yesterday for a lecture at an MBA program, and now up in Hanover visiting our oldest daughter, who will be graduating in June. And technically, my current Model S is a S85D...and its my second Tesla. Like you, S1079, I had an early Model S (ordered 2012, delivered March 2013)...I drove her for 2 years (30K miles), and just upgraded to the S85D a month ago. I'm LOVING the AWD...esp as I drove up from Boston to Hanover last night in the snow/sleet/mush/ice on I93 and I89...

And, as I sit typing this at 6 South Street, my S85D is charging in the Hanover Parking lot just next door. Its nice to visit EV friendly cities and towns..

----

OK S1079, I am scratching my head trying to figure this out. There's nothing like a puzzle to jolt the brain into action.

So here is what I know for sure: I lived in Lugano Switzerland from 1986-1988, where I was a teacher at The American School in Switzerland (TASIS). Two wonderful years. And clearly, S1079 was either a colleague, or a student. The references to playing guitar, racing @ St Moritz, and some delicious fondu in my apartment lead only to this time and place. I'm guessing S1079 was a colleague (not many of my students would have enjoyed the Fondu - esp when we added plenty of Kirsch to it for a little "kicker".

So, I will PM S1079 - so as not to disclose his/her identity publicly - when I get home tonight.

And yes indeed, I am up at Dartmouth College right now, having driven my Model S from Skaneateles to Boston yesterday for a lecture at an MBA program, and now up in Hanover visiting our oldest daughter, who will be graduating in June. And technically, my current Model S is a S85D...and its my second Tesla. Like you, S1079, I had an early Model S (ordered 2012, delivered March 2013)...I drove her for 2 years (30K miles), and just upgraded to the S85D a month ago. I'm LOVING the AWD...esp as I drove up from Boston to Hanover last night in the snow/sleet/mush/ice on I93 and I89...

And, as I sit typing this at 6 South Street, my S85D is charging in the Hanover Parking lot just next door. Its nice to visit EV friendly cities and towns..

Don't worry, Eric, we know his identity - it's been revealed on a first-name basis at least in this forum. FYI he's in the Boston area and has a place not very far from Hanover! Enjoying watching this unfold...

Gents, a great moment for the internet (and, therefore, for Al Gore, its inventor). Eric narrowed it down to two escaped convicts, and me. Appreciate the comments above, the new West Leb SC, and the fact that we now have people on their second Tesla. Nice! In Upstate NY, I am sure Dual Drive is very much at home. Such a nice community of people, this odd flock attached at the hip by Tesla.
Back to the thread at hand: do we have an ETA for the West Leb SC?

Drove by the proposed area for the new West Lebanon supercharger yesterday. Had been there before, but not thinking "is this a good place for a supercharger" at the time; I think it's actually very good place. Easy on/off the highway, plenty of food and shopping nearby (I mean, Walmart is kind of a tesla crowd, right?). Panera just a stones throw away as noted by others earlier. Sadly, not so much as a dent in a nearby sidewalk to indicate incipient construction.

This would make our summer so much easier. Will have to rent an ICE to travel if this SC doesn't go live by July. Is there any hope of that happening? Has anyone found permitting info?
All we really have is the Valley News article EdA found (see post #21 up thread). I've looked at the planning board minutes posted on lebnh.net, but still haven't found anything referencing Tesla, their contractors, or the land owner.

I was at the site this past Tuesday; no signs of any work. There is a security camera in the corner of the building - if only we could get access!

We go to the Eastern Townships, north of Jay Peak, about 1 hour southeast of Montreal.

Guessing you'll take the Highway 89 and Highway 91...

There are currently 2 CHAdeMO chargers (I strongly recommend you to buy the CHAdeMO charger... Tesla Gear Shop CHAdeMO Adapter) that you'll be able to charge (both are under the Green Mountain Power / NRG eVgo network).

There are 137 miles between the Hampton Inn station and let's say Sutton, Qc which would be enough...

When on Québec side, you'll have chargers that needs a membership (don't forget your J1772 adapter!): Charge your electric car in Québec – Le Circuit électrique

You can see it on plugshare.com:

1) Quechee Mall
5573 East Woodstock Road

Quechee, VT

2) Hampton Inn
104 Ballardvale Drive

White River Junction, VT

Last edited:
Guessing you'll take the Highway 89 and Highway 91...

There are currently 2 CHAdeMO chargers (I strongly recommend you to buy the CHAdeMO charger... Tesla Gear Shop CHAdeMO Adapter) that you'll be able to charge (both are under the Green Mountain Power / NRG eVgo network).

There are 137 miles between the Hampton Inn station and let's say Sutton, Qc which would be enough...

When on Québec side, you'll have chargers that needs a membership (don't forget your J1772 adapter!): Charge your electric car in Québec – Le Circuit électrique

I had some travelers stop at my house for 80A over the weekend on their way south from Montreal. They didn't intend to come here. They tried 2 of the relatively new CHAdeMOs that were installed in VT and neither one of them worked using Tesla's CHAdeMO adapter. I routinely get people traveling to and From Montreal stopping at my house although not as much since Hooksett opened. When W Leb opens I don't ever expect to get anybody stopping here.

I had some travelers stop at my house for 80A over the weekend on their way south from Montreal. They didn't intend to come here. They tried 2 of the relatively new CHAdeMOs that were installed in VT and neither one of them worked using Tesla's CHAdeMO adapter. I routinely get people traveling to and From Montreal stopping at my house although not as much since Hooksett opened. When W Leb opens I don't ever expect to get anybody stopping here.

I'll stop by :-D