Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Palm Beach, FL - Garden Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happening by last night to see progress. "The lights are on, but the juice aint flowin, YET.

This Contractor/Tesla Employee was working on the cooling lines I think. He was informative until he got on the phone. He said"Superchargers on Dyer will eventually, if not already be removed from our U/Is in car and everywhere else".

As I suspected the service center chargers are too clogged with new and used sales. Probably eventually be behind electric gates at Service center.

It was nice to see he drives the "product". He also informed us that its 1-3 days away all depending upon final inspection by the city. They for sure need a fence around the equipt., for lots of reasons. Yes, even at 10pm icing is part of this location as seen. Looks like employees cars. Probably get it under control.

IMG_6458.JPG IMG_3444.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6458.JPG
    IMG_6458.JPG
    477.5 KB · Views: 121
The signs on the spots all say 15min general parking allowed.
No, the two on the far left of the posted picture don't. Those say "Tesla charging only" or something to that effect. But that picture was also taken before they were live and until the chargers were actually working, I'm in the camp that it was fair game to park there. People will learn not to abuse those spots as time goes on.

Now travelers might have a chance at using it! Thats a lot of ICE to overcome.
Glad to see its up and running so quickly.
Tesla does have the ability when they put their minds to it. Of course all planets must align also.

At least at Dyer if someone was there at night, they had a purpose or if not, you can see them coming. Will miss looking at the action behind the gate. I saw my first Model 3 in the metal there.

Dyer Supercharger has been pulled from the map.
sprawling auto dealer lots on

I wouldn't call it sprawling, in fact its not that big really. It will however be nice for people to go to instead if an industrial site to buy/pickup/service perhaps a Tesla.

Ts a charing on Xmas

Love the aerial of Wawa. It explains a lot about this site and Supercharging there. Although on Xmas day the usual of this site is not apparent. Most ICE stays for less then 10 minutes though on Work days