Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Palm Beach, FL - Garden Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This was quick and unconfirmed as it is very close to where I work and play. My associate sent me this pic as its located at the corner of Blue Heron and Garden Rd. Wawa Station. When they built this Wawa a couple years ago, it was such a large piece of property. SO if its true, it should work great. Lots of traffic though. Tesla is trying to move away from Dyer rd. Supercharger. I just checked other sites and this one came quick. I will drive by tonight and confirm for myself and report back if others have not already. Really be much better for those coming off 95 and the turnpike.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 312
  • Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 5.23.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 5.23.32 PM.png
    414.3 KB · Views: 227
Confirmed 8 stalls Non-operational currently. If time permits I'll look closer at how far along it really is.

Drove through last night, its real, it was quick and unannounced from what I can tell.

This will be the way its going to be. It'll be second nature and just start popping up like everything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiamondHands
Has anyone tried charging at the Gardens Mall?

Are you talking about the chargers installed for the Tesla store?

If so, I pulled up one day and some spots were open so I started charging. About 20mins later I get a call from Tesla asking me to move my car because they are only allowed to park their test drive cars in those spots. I guess a few cars were out on test drives?

They pulled up my Tesla account from my VIN and called me. LOL

• Informative
Reactions: IdaX and ToddS
If there is a right forum, please instruct where that is, so I don't put it in the wrong one again. Thanks

Went by yesterday again, Transformer wired to pole, meter in and electricians installing high voltage lines to Chargers and other equipt.

Testing, Inspections, then it should be done if I see correctly. These guys are fast. FPL certainly fast. Now lets see if the city is fast to sign off on the work. Of course, I missed the whole rest of this process.

IMG_4440.JPG

• Informative
Reactions: MarcoRP
If there is a right forum, please instruct where that is, so I don't put it in the wrong one again. Thanks

Went by yesterday again, Transformer wired to pole, meter in and electricians installing high voltage lines to Chargers and other equipt.

Testing, Inspections, then it should be done if I see correctly. These guys are fast. FPL certainly fast. Now lets see if the city is fast to sign off on the work. Of course, I missed the whole rest of this process.

View attachment 360429
Florida