Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 252854

View attachment 252855

Stopped by here with @Thinkje on Sunday and seemed to be working fine. One of the stalls is reserved for ADA only. The same spot is also designated as Tesla charging only. Four of the stalls have signs designating them as 15 minute General Parking allowed.

This is one of the Sheetz with a lounge area with sofas, tables and WiFi. Nice.

Hey Lanny-- next time you're hanging out for a few, drop me a message (FB/Twitter) and maybe I'll join you for a coffee. This location is very close to my house.

In other news, this now appears on the Tesla navigation: Tesla Pittsburgh on Twitter

• Disagree
Reactions: Kbra and Lanny
Hey Lanny-- next time you're hanging out for a few, drop me a message (FB/Twitter) and maybe I'll join you for a coffee. This location is very close to my house.

In other news, this now appears on the Tesla navigation: Tesla Pittsburgh on Twitter
I wonder why we are seeing such long delays between Superchargers becoming operational and their appearance on NAV screens and Findus. Irwin still does not show up on Findus.

Irwin still does not show up on Findus.
Irwin (aka North Huntingdon) is on the Find Us page. They just forgot to change the color from grey to red.

IMG_3833.jpg

Irwin (aka North Huntingdon) is on the Find Us page. They just forgot to change the color from grey to red.

View attachment 254910
Ok that’s just weird. I checked it just before posting. I did not select it because it was grey. Thanks for the correction. I’m beginning to think I get more reliable info here than from Tesla!

Reactions: Newscutter