Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Whistler BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• IMG_2192.JPG
    IMG_2192.JPG
    369.3 KB · Views: 110
  • Informative
Reactions: Chuq
Does that seem a little steep to anyone else?

I know it’s for the parking, and not the SC, but still.........
I question whether this was the best option, yes. Perhaps they felt that having it indoors was worth the fee? Surely they can work something out. They do validate for some restaurants in the area, so there must be a mechanism in place to waive the fee.

The signs say Tesla Charging only. Why isn't it enforced? This bugs me because I live up north, may just be able to make it to Whistler on a charge and ordered an X last weekend since this one was within range of my place. Seeing it full this last week means my trips to Squamish/Vancouver may take hours longer than planned.

The signs say Tesla Charging only. Why isn't it enforced? This bugs me because I live up north, may just be able to make it to Whistler on a charge and ordered an X last weekend since this one was within range of my place. Seeing it full this last week means my trips to Squamish/Vancouver may take hours longer than planned.
Surely you could talk to the valet people and get a spot opened up if necessary?